Visit these great booths at PorktoberQue this year ! (Call 334-699-1475 for a form)
2017 FOOD BOOTHS:
- Ranch House Kitchen- smoked meats, barbecue, sandwiches plates and drinks from an award winning professional competition team!
- The Thirsty Pig – BBQ sandwiches, BBQ nachos, Pig Fries, hand cut fries,Bratwurst and hot German Potato Salad
- Cooks Portable Smokehouse- BBQ sandwiches, BBQ plates and home cooked side dishes from this award winning smokehouse.
- Dothan Ice Cream Co.– Hand dipped ice cream, handcrafted pops and brand merch
- KC Foods– Fried twinkies, funnel cakes, beignets, fried oreos, fried candy, smoked sausage, chicken strips and fries, chili dogs, chili cheese nachos, corn dogs, drinks
- Tin Tins Oriental Food and Seafood- Shrimp, crab and fish po’boys, shiskabobs, gator on a stick, Eggrolls, fried rice, lomein, jumbo turkey legs, vegetable platters, gyros and more.
- KJ Shack*- Philly Cheese, Italian Sausage, Polish Sausage, pizza fries, funnel cakes and more.
- Bayou Billy Sweet Tea– Bring your mugs from previous years and get a refill for $1 or buy a new mug for yourself and get refills for life just $1 Also offering lemonade and strawberry shortcake
2017 Merchandise Booths:
- Tri-State Truck & Accessories- come shop for your man cave, patio and for your vehicle all in one spot! Yeti coolers, Kamodo Joe grills and much more.
- LeVel by Thrive– health supplements
- The Tipsy Gypsy Boutique– women’s clothing
- Deanna’s Crafts featuring LuLa Roe and Pink Zebra
- Baby got Bling Paparazzi jewelry (inside the AC Festhas)
- ADS Security– Learn how affordable it can be to protect your home
- LuLaRoe– Afton Collins
- Glenda Jones and husband Larry- hand made tree ornaments, hand made oil paintings and meet the author of two books at this booth
- Alabama Army National Guard- free rockwall for teenagers, kids and adults who want to climb to the top!
- Warhawgs- WarHawgs helps Disabled Veterans, Veterans, Active Duty Military and First Responders; through Outdoor Programming and Adaptive Sports, that promotes self-esteem, conflict resolution and enhances their quality of life.
- Sure Shot Sids– Seasoning and spices to help you cook like a pro! INSIDE the air conditioned Festhaus building. Become a vendor, by downloading this form.
- Disabled American Veterans– Stop by their booth and see how they can help veterans in the community, or how you can join their worthwhile cause.
- Sport Clips– stop by their booth inside the Festhaus for giveaways and prizes!
- Navy Federal Credit Union- If you are in the military or DOD or a family member, learn how you can save. Plus free giveaways and goodies for all who stop by to talk to them!
- Pampered Chef– Visit Heather Wood, independent Consultant, and shop seasonings, spices, gourmet mixes and chef tools for the kitchen!
- Paracord Envisions-Paracord survival bracelets, keychains, lanyards and dog collars- all hand made here in the Wiregrass!
- Rodan and Fields– Skincare for firmer, younger looking and healthier skin.
- Judah for Judge- Learn about Houston County candidate Valerie Judah at her booth
- RaceMania– Nascar style racing game for kids of all ages!
- Bayou Billy Sweet Tea– Bring your mugs from previous years and get a refill for $1 or buy a new mug for yourself and get refills for life just $1
- Throckmorton’s Table- An amazing selection of jams, jellies, preserves, relishes, pickles, salsa, chow chow and more. You will love these items located inside the Festhaus!
- WREATHS AND MORE– Home decor, wreaths and other handmade items. “Alabama/Auburn” house divided gift basket to be given away- Tickets will be $2 and you don’t have to be present to win!
Vendor form :